31. YES, alright I admit it, I'm 31. I've been telling people it's my third 29th birthday, but they don't get it. I don't know why it's such a big deal to me. My life has progressively gotten better with each year. I think I just don't want to admit that I am "in my thirties." It was a great birthday that began with a celebration on 2/28 with the inlaws at Ruby's in Spectrum (thanks Del and Cindy). See, my ever so awesome sister-in-law, Rebecca, has a birthday on the 2nd, so we celebrated all together, me with my Oreo malt, and she with her 50/50 shake. It was a great night!

I also have to do a shout out to Granny Franny, who's brithday was back on February 24th. We celebrated together with Cheesecake, and even Stacey and Ryan made it up from San Diego to help us celebrate.

My actual birthday was kind of a bust seeing as how Kaylyn and Brent were both VERY sick that day. My parents got us Chipotle for dinner and my mom made me an ice cream cake with my favorite "World Class Chocolate" from 31 Flavors. Then Kaylyn spent the night there, so I went home and vegged all night and into the next day.

And I have the greatest kids ever. So see? What do I have to complain about? I'm 31, and it's bound to be the best year yet!
Damn straight gurl!!! I sooooo wish I had been there to celebrate, but I know that soon enough I'll be celebrating your thirties with you—it's only a matter of time before Dame finally caves in to my relentless wining about movie back "home" (it's always felt like home to me).
ReplyDeleteLove you so much you old chick!!
T
"moving"—it's late!
ReplyDeleteHappy bday! 31 is NOT old! and you look great! Let's do a 5k together/ :)
ReplyDelete