Wednesday, March 4, 2009

5 things I am CRAZY about right now!

1)Kaylyn and Brady- they are just so rad and I love, love, love being their mom.
2)Shea Socks - gift from my awesome sister-in-law, Becca. They have changed my life... or at least my feet.
3)Rockabye Baby Lullabies- my brother Rob got these for Brent and I. They are lullabies to the songs of U2, Bob Marley, and the Rolling Stones. So fun to listen to music I like and the kids do too.
4)Target Portrait Studio- I just had the cutest pics of my kids taken there for free (Internet coupon). What a deal. I really just love Target. I'll post the pics as soon as I get the CD.
5)My treadmill-If you can tell from my last entry about my birthday, that thing has come in pretty handy after all the shakes, ice cream cakes, and cheesecakes I've been eating. Not to mention it's Girl Scout Cookie time. I've been going strong for 3 months now and am running a solid 2.75 miles in about 30 minutes, 4 times a week. Not bad. I think I'm ready for a 5K.

2 comments:

  1. So excited about checking out the Rockaby Baby songs - and where did you find that Target Coupon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pics! Let's going running outside together some time rather than using our tredmills....I would LOVE to hang out!

    ReplyDelete