I know you're thinking, 'another picture of Brady in the Bumbo?' but wait. He is holding Sophie the Giraffe(Stephanie-remember Sophie?) and other toys ALL BY HIMSELF. Not only that, but he picked them up off his tray ALL BY HIMSELF. Some of you may not get why this is such a big deal unless you've been holding toys for your child to suck on for the last month. Now he can do it himself. It is seriously such a huge step for me as mommy to have a small break from entertaining. He is also rolling over now, tummy to back. What a big boy. He'll be 4 months on Monday! I cannot believe how fast the time goes.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










So stoked for your hands!!! He is getting so big and he truly does look like the happiest baby on the block!! Love him sooo much!!! Miss you guys and don't think for one SECOND that I'll forget about Brent saying "We should come up and visit this summer"—cause I AIN'T GOING TO LET IT GO!! Yes, I was just yelling that! Love ya girl, T
ReplyDeletehe is so dang cute! Time does fly. I can't believe it's already been 4 months!
ReplyDelete