Saturday, January 31st was Daddy and Me Day at Preschool. I wasn't allowed to go, otherwise I would have some pics to post. This one I included is Kaylyn's drawing of Brent and her interview about dad. Brent said they had a great time painting eachother's hands, listening to stories, doing a puzzle, and playing on the playground. I'm not sure who had the better time, Kaylyn or Brent. I'm kinda jealous because I wish there was a Mommy and Me Day. You probably can't read the whole interview Kay did about Brent, but it was pretty random. Her answers were just off the wall for things she definitely knows about her dad. For instance, she said his favorite color is black (when she knows it is green. She tells us what our favorite colors are all the time... very important when coloring or playing games like Candyland when we get our Gingerbread man markers). She said his favorite food is salad... which I'm sure most of you are hysteriously laughing at right now. If you know anything about Brent you know that he is the pickiest eater in the world and salad is probably one of his least favorite things. She said her favorite thing to do with dad is play" ring around the rosie", which is hilarious because I really don't think they've even played that since Kaylyn was like 18 months old. She is so funny. What prompted her answers on these is beyond me, but it gave Brent and I a good chuckle.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment