Kaylyn was such an early talker that I took for granted how easy she was to communicate with. Then I had Brady. What a different kid. Although suddenly he has decided he is going to talk too (and repeat every word he can). I have decided to document some of my favorite Brady words and phrases:
No Mommy (a favorite of course)
Daddy work
Hi Sissy
Happy
Boppa (for his grandpas)
Nonny (what he's decided to call my mom, Kay calls her Nonna)
Football
Bayball(baseball), also "hit"
Goal (soccer)
show (I want to watch TV)
eat
cup
whoa (Whenever he burps or farts)
tuck (truck)
I do too (everything sissy does is I do too)
boo boo
cereal
wa wa (water)
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA Bahbah (The batman song)
Row row row boat
itsy spider
pop (popcorn)
booty (Pirates booty)
car
shoe
socks
shorts
shirt
And on and on.... these are just some of my favorites.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment