Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Granny Franny
My sweet Granny Franny passed away on Tuesday at 83 years old. She was an amazing lady who I looked up to. She had a youthful spirit and energy about her that we all loved. I have so many great memories of her. Spending the night in Glendale and going on shopping trips at the Galleria, a family trip to Oahu, Hawaii, A Granny, Grandpa, Stacey and Shannon trip to Walt Disney World Florida, Thanksgivings in Glendale, the motorhome, Beanie babies, 5 Crowns Dinners, Festival of Lights at Griffith Park, Bracebridge dinner at the Awahnee, Yosemite, Measuring my kids on her wall, and many more... I am proud to have been part of her family and will miss her dearly and already do. I love you Granny, thank you for the memories and your legacy.
Kay with Granny at the Sleeping Beauty play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










So sorry Shan to hear of Granny Franny passing. Your Mom and the rest of your fam are in our prayers for comfort and peace through this experience, and please know we love you all very much!!!
ReplyDeleteT ;-)