Brent celebrated his 31st birthday on the 31st of May. Last year I threw him a big old beach party and he made me promise not to do that again. So, Kaylyn and I made pancakes for breakfast and cupcakes for dessert and we went out to dinner with his family at Fuddruckers. The hilarious thing is that after 15 years of being together, I learned something new about my husband. Cupcakes give him hiccups. He was sitting on the couch last night hiccupping and I said, "This is like the 4th time in the past 2 days that you've had the hiccups." He responded, "I know, cupcakes ALWAYS give me hiccups. I think it's because I eat them too fast." That was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. It also made me happy to think that after this long amount of time, we still have little things to learn about eachother. I love you, Brent!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment