Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Brady's 6-month Check-up

Holy cow! 6 months. It's flown by, and at the same time has been a VERY long 6 months. Brady checked out today at 18 pounds 1 ounce and 27.5 inches. Several people keep asking me to compare that to Kay at 6 months, so I looked it up. Kaylyn was 16 pounds 12 ounces and 27.5 inches. My children have been the exact same height at every one of their well checks, is that weird? Brady, however, has had Kaylyn beat in the weight department the whole time. Such a big boy! Did I also mention his 6 month birthday came with a tooth. That's right, little man got his first tooth. They get so big so fast, don't they?
Brady at 6 months.
Kaylyn at 6 months.

2 comments:

  1. He is getting sooooooo big! It is amazing how fast and how "long" the months fly or crawl by (whatever the pace is for the day). I have to say that Brady was the spitting image of Brent when he was littler, but now he is looking more like your side, particularly your dad. At least in the above picture he does. I'm still working on my blog, so every day I will update a little more at a time, until I'm FINALLY caught up. Hey, 6 months of catch up work is no overnight feat! Love you guys and I'll try calling you sometime this week to do a "face to face" update.

    ReplyDelete