Kaylyn is giving up that afternoon nap. It kills me to see it go, but from talking to numerous friends who have all been through it, I decided to try "quiet time." It is essentially a period when she would ordinarily be napping that she spends by herself in her room. This is how mommy can survive the day with a little break from the toddler. She can rest or play quietly. Needless to say, she usually says she just wants to play. No nap. However, on occasion she has been found snoozing on her bed when quiet time is over, especially preschool days. Well, today was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. There she was asleep in the corner of her room. You can see in the pictures she is wearing her Halloween costume, fancy black shoes, and a tiara. She crashed on top of her bear and her recorder. It took all the self-control I could muster to not burst out laughing. I love that kid like nothing else. Even though we but heads and have disagreements on a daily (hourly) basis, I say it every day, I truly am blessed to be her mom.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment