So big changes around here. Brent has a new job! As of Monday, January 12th Brent is the Controller for Iteris, Inc. You can visit their website at http://www.iteris.com/. Their ticker on the AMEX is ITI. He seems pretty excited about it, but for those of you who know Brent, he's a man of very little words when it comes to talking work outside of work. They do traffic cameras and GPS lane warning systems, among other things. The CFO (his boss) is an old mentor from EY and Brent has a lot of respect for him. It looks like it will be a great new challenge and a motivating place to be. These first couple months are going to equal a lot of time away from home as he gets used to everything, but we're supportive. Like I said, I'm just thankful I get to stay home, no complaints! :-) Go Brent!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
New Job
So big changes around here. Brent has a new job! As of Monday, January 12th Brent is the Controller for Iteris, Inc. You can visit their website at http://www.iteris.com/. Their ticker on the AMEX is ITI. He seems pretty excited about it, but for those of you who know Brent, he's a man of very little words when it comes to talking work outside of work. They do traffic cameras and GPS lane warning systems, among other things. The CFO (his boss) is an old mentor from EY and Brent has a lot of respect for him. It looks like it will be a great new challenge and a motivating place to be. These first couple months are going to equal a lot of time away from home as he gets used to everything, but we're supportive. Like I said, I'm just thankful I get to stay home, no complaints! :-) Go Brent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment