Kaylyn had an awesome experience this week(Tuesday (12-9-08). She started Preschool!!!! Laguna Presbyterian Church, right on Forest Ave. is where all the neighborhood and church friends go. Kaylyn is in room 4T with Mrs. Foes and loves it. She has a Christmas performance next Thursday. She keeps asking when she gets to go back!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










How grown-up you are Miss K! So pretty too! I want to hear all about your Christmas program! Btw, I love this year's Christmas card...it's on my tree!
ReplyDeleteHey Shannon - cute blog! Thanks for telling me about it! Check out ours too - furgesonfamily.blogspot.com. By the way, I went to that same preschool when I was a little girl! I still have fond memories of driving up and down that huge hill in the back of my Mom's station wagon! :)
ReplyDeletewait, i just realized kay is wearing her princess shirt i gave her! :)
ReplyDelete