Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pistachios

I have the most random conversations with Brady and I took this picture of his Pistachio shells to remind me of one of them.  His biggest question lately concerns whether a food is healthy and what it has in it.  Today it was Pistachio shells and why can't we eat them. Me: Your body doesn't digest them well buddy, like gum.  It's just something you don't swallow. Brady: Oh, you mean I can't poop it out. (You can tell we've discussed the meaning of digestion before)

And while we're on the subject, Here's what he had to eat today: 2 bowls of oatmeal, a banana, a plain waffle, half an avocado, and pistachios.  Did I mention it's only 10 o'clock? Now I know the doctor says he's dropped in weight percentage, but could it be that he just eats too healthy for his own good?

No comments:

Post a Comment