I had a greatest morning at Kaylyn's school. Today was the Mother's Day Tea. The mom's were treated to a beautiful concert with songs like L-O-V-E, Skiddimarinkadinkadoo, Happy Family, What a Wonderful World and Sweet Child of Mine (the latter 2 can be found at the bottom of this entry). The music teacher at their school is amazing! Then we went back to the classroom and I was served strawberry shortcake. Kaylyn had done some artwork for me and made me a picture frame and a card. It was a fun day and I am so glad I got to spend it with her.
Getting ready to sing
With my love
My portrait
"I love my mom because she likes my work."
"What A Wonderful World"
"Sweet Child of Mine"
Kay would like everyone to know that this is the lullaby version, NOT the rock out one.














No comments:
Post a Comment