Brady likes to wake up early and sing to himself in his crib. He is very good at the beginning and end of the songs, but usually forgets the words in the middle. This morning we heard him singing all the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He's pretty cute!










So, Colin demanded that he go see Brady after seeing this. He also said that he should be in the video, so I am not sure if this "visit" is to make sure he's represented fairly in his alloted time on screen (actors and their narcissism, what can you do?).
ReplyDeleteI'm going to say it's because he thoroughly missed his buddy, Brady!!!
It could be sooner than later for our visit, so I'll keep you posted. . .
Love and miss you!!!
T
Wow, that was so good!
ReplyDeleteLisa
P.S. I finally figured out how to post to your blog, but it's under Neal's account...oh well!
I love it!!
ReplyDelete