We had an AWESOME Memorial Day weekend. It began on Saturday at Treasure Island Beach. We had a blast with the kids exploring the tidepools. Brent and I were able to sneak off to a date that night for his birthday. Cafe Rio! Thanks for watching the kids Cindy and Del. Sunday we had the Stringham clan over for chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting and some Star Wars Guess Who. Cindy and Del were gracious enough to come back AND bring dinner. Monday we spent an amazing day at Emerald Bay with a bunch of friends.
I am sooooo grateful to live in So Cal and be 10 minutes from the beach. What a blessing it is. I am also so grateful that my husband has a job that enables him to spend so much quality time with me and the kids. Everything's better when daddy's around.
Happy 32nd my love. FUN FACT: We started dating when we were 16 so we have now been in love for over half our lives. :-)

Cutie Kay sporting one of her many new bathing suits.

Hiking through the tidepools.

Brady... deep in thought.

Kay peeking around the corner.

Brent blowing out his "2" candle. He turned 32.

Swinging... Emerald Bay has a playground too!

Swinging...

Lunch with a view. Who are those guys in the background?

Smash ball anyone? I dare you to get that paddle away from him!
No comments:
Post a Comment