At our senior prom! We were high school sweethearts!Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Happy Anniversary to Us!
Brent and I have been married 8 years!!!!! August 18, 2001, we sailed the mighty Newport Harbor on the lovely Athena Yacht and got hitched. Can't believe it. I can truly say I feel so fortunate to have married him and always find more reasons why. Especially that he is a great dad. Our kids adore him and he them. It makes for a very happy home. He is the most dedicated father and husband, always making time for us and doing what's best for our family even it means putting his own needs aside. I feel even more blessed that he is my best friend. Love you!
At our senior prom! We were high school sweethearts!
At our senior prom! We were high school sweethearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Oh, I remember that day seriously like it was yesterday! I remember Dame's speech. I remember Neal complimenting me on my matching jacket that I wore with my bridesmaid's dress (such a sweet guy). I remember how excited Brent's like cousin was that you two were getting married and that she was a flower girl. I remember how beautiful you looked in your wedding dress (I have to say you're just as gorgeous in your "street" clothes). I remember how cute Brent was with his nervous, giddy smiley self and how calm and cool you were through the whole thing (at least you presented yourself as such to the rest of us). I remember not getting time to get my hair done and more importantly COLORED before I walked down the aisle as one of your bridesmaids, but not caring a bit once the festivities started.
ReplyDeleteI remember so many incredible memories with you, Shan. Our lives have intertwined in so many ways and I am eternally grateful for your friendship. I love you so much! T
Oops, sorry I should have written "little cousin", not "like cousin"—alas my brain continues to fail me. . .
ReplyDeleteWhy does no one ever tell me anything? I had no idea it was your anniversary? not to mention, I am surprised nobody mentioned it when we planned ours how close they were!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete