We needed a new pool, because the blow up one was dead! So we splurged on this big pool for the whole fam. We spent the whole weekend in it (it seems that way anyway). And for those of you wondering how we filled it with a water shortage going on, relax. We used a bucket and emptied the pool onto the dry patches of our grass and turned our sprinkler cycle off for that day. So we feel good about it! BTW - I do put hats on my son, but he pulls them right off. His head IS lathered in sunscreen everyone!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Did you guys get this at Big Lots?! We have some friends who had this exact same pool at their home on the 4th, but they purchased a couple years ago, so we thought it might not be around anymore. But, ALAS—you've got it too! Come on, where'd ya get it?! Pretty please?
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love the pool. And I wasn't worried about how you filled it up. I probably would've filled it up and still kept my sprinklers on. LOL! Love the pics of your little Miss Kay and Brady! So dang cute!
ReplyDelete