Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Day at the Park

Kaylyn, Brady, and I spent a fabulous day at the park today. Our friends the Torres's live in Crystal Cove and they have a great park down the street that has a huge pirate ship, ohh... and a view to die for, you can see all the way up the coast to Palos Verdes. Anyhow, we spent about 3 hours there today playing like CRAZY. Great way to usher in the warm spring weather. These first 2 shots are of Brady swinging and it made me reminisce about baby Kaylyn in the swing for the first time. I found that pic too. And of course, a pic of Miss Kay all grown up on the slide.
Notice the drool dripping off of his chin!
Brady loves the swing. Can you tell?
So did his Sissy... back in the day.
Now she loves EVERYTHING! (please note her black feet!)

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Look at how big "little" is getting!! I am so amazed at how much Kaylyn has changed in 3 1/2 years! Oh, I LOVE these kids!!!

    ReplyDelete