"When I'm 100"
On the 100th Day of school Kaylyn was asked to draw what she would be doing on her 100th birthday. She drew a picture of her and Brady and they are holding canes. :-) Then she wrote,"I will spend it with my family."
I saw it on the wall when I was volunteering.
I said,"Great job Kay."
She said,"Yah. Sorry I didn't draw you and dad, mom. But I figure if I live to be 100, you and dad will be in heaven." :-)
"Helping someone move?"
Brent helped an older lady from church move into her condo on Saturday. Brady came asking as to the whereabouts of daddy.
I said,"He's helping someone move."
He said, "Why do they need help moving? Are they stuck or somethin'?"
I said (laughing),"No, buddy, moving a house."
Brady, "Wow! How do you move a whole house?"
Me, "Not the actual house, just the things inside."
Phew! The kid is so smart and I can barely keep up with his literal interpretations and questions.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment