Sunday, December 25, 2011
Christmas
So I confess about being the most horrible picture taker at Christmas this year! I seriously took like 5 pics. I did make sure ot video tape, but wow, shame on me! However, in my defense, the week of flu really took it out of me and I'm really not sure I was running on a full tank. I did get good shots of the kids with their cousins. We spent Christmas Eve day at the tide pools with Aunt D and dinner with the Madrids. We spent Christmas morning at church, and listening to Kaylyn sing "The Nativity Song" with all the kids. Then we opened presents with Gramma, Bapa, Jim, and Becca. Then off to my mom's to see Uncle Rob, Nonna, Buppa, Stacey, Ryan, Ryder, Sandy, Wally, Amy, Josh, & Kelly. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!
Kaylyn and Brady with Ryder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment