Monday, October 10, 2011

Funny quips!

One of the greatest things about kids is that they always keep you laughing. This weekend was no exception.

Kaylyn, as I'm laying with her as she's falling asleep Friday night, "Mom, when you were little did you and Stacey fight over Barbies? Wait! Did they even have Barbies back then?" Thanks babe. I guess I am old. Oh, and Stacey, I think this applies to you being old too. Just saying...

Brady, as we are playing with his train set, asked me to play the Police car. He set up the track and put out a couple little stop signs along the track and then blew past them with his train. So I proceeded to make my siren sound and chase him down. I told him I was giving him a ticket and taking him to jail for running two stop signs and running away from the police. He looks at me and says, "Mommy, you NOT going to be a police car, you too mean. You are going to be an ambulance. Give me the police car. And we don't need these stop signs either, they make me go too slow. Let's put them away" If only real life were this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment