Today was one of those days that makes me happy. I set up the little pool today with the slide sliding into it. They both got out their toys and played happily in the cheap $15 and the hand me down slide for 3 hours. Nothing makes me happier than the sound of my children playing happily together. They just giggled and laughed and had a great time together. It makes me treasure this summer because once Kaylyn starts kindergarten in the fall they won't get to play together as often, but I'm glad for these precious couple of months that they have to enjoy each other and be friends.
Kaylyn was up playing Barbies while I was making dinner. I called her down to eat and she proceded to tell me that Barbie wasn't so sure about marrying Ken anymore because he had started spending a lot of time with Teresa and Barbie didn't think Ken was the right guy for her anymore. What?!?!?!?!?!?!? She's 5! Where did this come from?
Brady flat out refused to take a nap today because he wanted me to set up the pool right away and play with his sissy. So he played in the pool for the 3 hours that he might have otherwise been napping. Then he was watching a little bit of the movie "Cars" while I got Kaylyn ready for bed. When I came down to get him he was passed out on the couch with the movie still going. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Hahaha, well Barbie needs to be open to all the options so she chooses the best guy in the end!
ReplyDelete