Well... it is official, Kay is registered to start kindergarten this fall at TOW in Laguna Beach. We are very excited for her as all our friends and neighbors just rave about it. It was a little emotional for me on many levels. It's hard to think of giving her over to the school for the majority of the day, but also, it is so different to be entering a school as a parent as opposed to being a teacher. I'm sure it will be a great experience for both Kay and I.Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Kindergarten Registration
Well... it is official, Kay is registered to start kindergarten this fall at TOW in Laguna Beach. We are very excited for her as all our friends and neighbors just rave about it. It was a little emotional for me on many levels. It's hard to think of giving her over to the school for the majority of the day, but also, it is so different to be entering a school as a parent as opposed to being a teacher. I'm sure it will be a great experience for both Kay and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I can't believe how grown-up she is!
ReplyDelete