Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Potty Training

March has been all about Potty Training Brady. He decided all on his own one day that he wanted to go wee wee on the potty, and has been going ever since. We bought pull ups, which were cool for about 2 days and he wanted underwear. We made a big trip to the store and he picked out a pack of Mickey Mouse and a pack of Thomas the Tank Engine. With the exception of a couple accidents here and there he has been sooooo good! I am in shock really. He gets marshmallows for wee wee and licroice for poo poo. Potty training boys is a lot messier than with girls as he tends to spray all over. One funny story to relay from a public restroom at Target: I plopped him on the seat and he started going, but spraying all over, so I reached down to help him point his wiener down and he yelled, "Mommy stop touching my wiener!" I stayed in the stall for awhile with him due to sheer embarrassment. I love this kid. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment