One thing about Miss Kay is that she LOVES a good character. I took her to the library and we checked out a bunch of American Girls books. We have only started reading Kit, but we checked out Felicity and Julie. She loves them. No offense to Disney (sorry Amy), but it's nice for me to have a break from princess stories. I've been told to be careful because this is an expensive path to start down, but for now, it's just books.Thursday, June 10, 2010
My American Girl!
One thing about Miss Kay is that she LOVES a good character. I took her to the library and we checked out a bunch of American Girls books. We have only started reading Kit, but we checked out Felicity and Julie. She loves them. No offense to Disney (sorry Amy), but it's nice for me to have a break from princess stories. I've been told to be careful because this is an expensive path to start down, but for now, it's just books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










oh! oh ! oh! i've been DYING to take kay to the american girl store near my house and buy her a doll. you can get clothes so you and your doll can match, get your hair done and your doll's hair done at the same time, watch the movies of the stories, etc.
ReplyDelete