A yellow one! Notice Kaylyn's foot. She was right by him to help him find each one.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Practicing for Easter
It is hard to keep my little bugaboos busy. Tonight I came up with one of my best ideas yet. I gave Kaylyn a big basket of empty plastic eggs and told her to go hide them. Then I gave Brady his Elmo Easter basket and I told Kaylyn to teach Brady how to hunt for Easter eggs. They had a blast playing this game 3 times (and then once more for daddy when he got home). I was able to put all my groceries away and start dinner without incident. I've got to come up with some more brilliant ideas like this!!
Kaylyn the Easter Bunny.
A yellow one! Notice Kaylyn's foot. She was right by him to help him find each one.
A yellow one! Notice Kaylyn's foot. She was right by him to help him find each one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment